Primavera Project Management Software Training (Using Oracle Primavera P6 – Version 7.1)
Duration: 24 Hours
Skills-Qataris an accredited learning center for Leadership Management International Inc., LMI – USA, offers professional development and career advancement training and workshops in Doha. Also, we are partnered with many international organizations like LMI – USA, Save International, PMI – USA, AACEI – USA, USGBC – USA, Oracle – Primavera P6 (Ver. 8.2) and IMA – USA etc.
Introduction to Primavera P6
Primavera is the most powerful, robust, and easy to use solution for globally prioritizing, planning, managing and executing projects, programs and portfolios. Primavera is an integrated project portfolio management (PPM) solution comprising role-specific functionality to satisfy each team member’s needs, responsibilities and skills. It provides a single solution for managing projects of any size, adapts to various levels of complexities within a project, and intelligently scales to meet the needs of various roles, functions, or skill levels in your organization.
Primavera provides executives with a real-time view of their organization’s project, program and portfolio performance. It equips managers with the right blend of usability, power and flexibility to effectively and efficiently execute on projects, and enables individuals across all levels of an organization to analyze, record, and communicate reliable information and make timely, informed decisions.
- Select the right strategic mix of projects
- Assure project, IT and corporate governance
- Enhance processes and methods
- Improve project team collaboration
- Measure progress toward objectives
- Complete more projects successfully and with the intended payback.
- Course Description (PRIMAVERA)
PRIMAVERA Course Content
Introduction to P6 – Interface & How to start with – OBS – EPS – Starting a new project and project details – Entering activities and details – Formatting time scale – Formatting the layout – bars and columns – Establishing relationships-different methods – Calendars-global, project, resource – Defining and assigning activity codes – Defining and assigning WBS codes – Organizing activities – Defining and assigning resources – Resource codes – Project codes – Resource analysis – Resource usage profile – Resource usage spread sheet – Resource curve – Activity types – Applying constraints – Activity duration types – Resource leveling – Roles – Network diagram – Trace logic – Work product ad documents – Currencies – Project updating – Creating and assigning baselines – Update and restore – Different updating methods – Budget calculations – Filters – User defined field – Global change – Export and import – Check in and checkout – Reports.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS PROGRAM?
- Civil Engineers
- Architects Engineers of all disciplines / Drafters / Designers
- Team Leaders / Members
- Project / Program Managers
- Foremen & Supervisors
- Other individuals whose responsibilities include supporting projects
At the end of the program the participants will be able to -:
- CREATE a Schedule from Your Own Project
- UNDERTAND Critical Path Method (CPM) Fundamentals and Processes
- DEFINE Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- ADD, ORGANIZE & CODE Activities
- PERFORM Resource Loading and Leveling
- SET the Project Baseline
- UPDATE the Project Schedule
- INCORPORATE Project Changes
- CUSTOMIZE Layouts and Reports
- TEST their newly acquired skills in a safe, Instructor – Led Environment